- Ms. Valenti is responsible for the overall day to day management of the office. In this role, she oversees all human resources, payroll, client accounts and supply inventory. She maintains the company-wide contact database; delegates responsibilities among the staff; and oversees the firm’s computer/IT network while providing on-site troubleshooting. In addition, she provides assistance and portfolio data analysis to the Asset Management division of the firm.
- Ms. Valenti assists with the compliance and regulatory requirements of the firm’s Broker/Dealer, HT Capital Securities.
- Prior to joining HT Capital Advisors in 1994, Ms. Valenti was a Media Research Assistant at J. Walter Thompson Advertising, where she provided research and administrative assistance to Networking, Creative and Media Planning departments throughout the company. She was instrumental in designing media newsletters, providing Nielsen reports on a daily basis to the necessary departments and providing administrative support to her immediate supervisors.
- Ms. Valenti serves as a Board Member and Treasurer of the HT Family Foundation, Inc. since 2007. In addition, she serves as a Board Member and Treasurer of the residential condominium where she resides in Westchester County since 2014.
- Ms. Valenti graduated from Iona College Magna Cum Laude, with a Bachelors Degree in Business and Management. She is also a Notary Public registered in Westchester County, New York.