- Mr. Lomas is the President of HT Capital Advisors and is responsible for business development and strategic direction for the firm.
- Prior to founding HT Capital Advisors in 1997, Mr. Lomas led the acquisition of its predecessor firm Hill Thompson Magidand Co. in 1987. Prior to that, Mr. Lomas was a Managing Director and co-head of investment banking at Gruntal& Co. During his five years at Gruntal, Mr. Lomas created the Merger and Acquisition and bankruptcy departments of the firm. Before his affiliation with Gruntal, Mr. Lomas spent 10 years with Deloitte & Touchewhere he ran the international Merger and Acquisition consulting department. Mr. Lomas began his career on Wall Street with the firm of Troster, Singer & Co. where he was involved in various facets of corporate finance and securities trading. During his career, Mr. Lomas has initiated and orchestrated hundreds of successful investment banking assignments.
- In 1994, he was elected non-executive Chairman of Rexel, Inc. a Fortune 1000 company and one of the oldest companies on the NYSE, and served until February 1998 when it was taken private by Pinault-Printemps-Redoute, S.A. Mr. Lomas has served on several public and private Boards, including the largest meat snack company in the United States, GoodMarkFoods, Inc. He served as Chairman of Precision Optical Systems, a leading manufacturer of precision plastic optical components and currently serves as Chairman of CellotapeLabel, one of the leading manufacturers of specialty labels and NFC applications.
- Mr. Lomas was in the United States Navy Reserve and is a Vietnam Veteran.
- Mr. Lomas holds a B.S. Cum Laude in Business from Long Island University, an M.B.A. from the New York University Graduate School of Business Administration and is a Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA). He has completed several advanced management study programs including Harvard’s AMP on Corporate Governance. Mr. Lomas is a member of the New York Society of Security Analysts; National Association of Corporate Directors; Association for Corporate Growth; Turnaround Management Association and CFA Institute.